Cellulite, stubborn pockets of trapped fat, affects millions of women and men, causing a dimpled, puckered appearance that can make even the slimmest, most toned bodies look out of shape and flabby. The VelaShapeTM system was designed to help women and men battle cellulite while also reducing circumference for a slimmer, sleeker profile and a more toned appearance overall.
Multiple Depths for Effective Results
VelaShapeTM treats both the deeper layers of skin and the upper layers, breaking apart stubborn pockets of cellulite so fatty deposits can be eliminated by the body naturally. At the same time, VelaShapeTM promotes lymphatic drainage and to shrink the fat chambers and reduce circumference so patients look and feel slimmer. Most patients see optimal results after just four treatments.
The system uses a combination of radiofrequency (RF) energy and infrared light technology combined with gentle vacuuming and a patented roller system to achieve superior energy delivery and optimal results in both large and small treatment areas. The completely noninvasive technique eliminates downtime and surgery-related complications, providing simple, effective treatments and greater patient satisfaction.
- VelaShapeTM achieves its unique results using two handpieces specifically designed to treat both larger and smaller areas so just the desired areas are targeted.
- VSmooth Applicator: The VSmooth offers a wider treatment area measuring 40 mm x 40 mm to address stubborn deposits of cellulite and firm tissue in the buttocks, back and other areas where larger deposits are present.
- VContour Applicator: The VContour provides a treatment area of 30 mm x 30 mm, enabling you to target smaller areas while leaving surrounding tissue unaffected for a more precise, custom result for every patient you treat.
VelaShapeTM Technical Specifications
- Radiofrequency energy: Up to 50 W
- Infrared lamp: Up to 20 W
- Light spectrum: 70 nm to 2000 nm
- Treatment area: 30 x 30 mm or 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 60 pounds/27 kg
- Electrical: 110 VAC/230 VAC; 50/60 HZ; single phase