The Syneron eMaxTM is a compact yet versatile unit with the capability to perform a wide range of cosmetic treatments, including skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, hair removal and acne treatment. The eMaxTM uses elōsTM technology for precise control across multiple skin types and tones for optimal patient satisfaction.
Versatile elōsTM Technology
Imagine a technology designed to enable you to treat the broadest spectrum of skin and hair color and textures, all with one system. That’s the power of Syneron’s elōsTM technology, a proprietary energy delivery system that allows precise treatment for the widest array of patient demographics. ElōsTM is at the heart of eMaxTM‘s unique treatment capabilities, including the system’s one-of-a-kind Triniti therapy, a complete facial rejuvenation system that combines treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions with fine and deep wrinkle therapy for all-over benefits that can be achieved in just one office visit.
Plus, Syneron’s system of Active Dermal MonitoringTM evaluates skin temperature after each pulse for effective temperature regulation to ensure patient comfort throughout every procedure.
Depending on the applicator you select, the eMaxTM is ideal for the treatment of:
- pigmented lesions
- vascular lesions
- sun damaged skin
- loose, lax skin
- hair removal
- Matrix IR Applicator: Fractional laser energy enables safe and effective treatment of deep wrinkles as well as collagen remodeling for long-term improvement of skin appearance and texture.
- ReFirme (ST) Applicator: Reduce wrinkles and achieve firmer, more toned skin without downtime; ideal for targeting lax skin around the eyes, mouth, nose and brows.
- WRA Applicator: A combination of diode laser energy and bipolar radiofrequency reaches skin’s deeper layers to treat wrinkles safely and effectively.
- ST Applicator: Tone and tighten loose, lax skin with a combination of infrared optical energy and bipolar radiofrequency for immediate results.
- DSL Applicator: Achieve ultra-fast hair removal across large treatment areas like the legs or back.
- LV/LVA Applicator: Treat a wide range of vascular lesions, from telangiectasia to vessels up to 4 mm in diameter and including resistant, difficult-to-treat veins.
- SR/SRA Applicator: From mild to resistant superficial pigmented and vascular lesions, the SR and SRA applicators rejuvenate skin for an overall improvement in complexion.
- AC Applicator: Acne treatment applicator kills bacteria and modulates overactive sebaceous glands to address existing acne and prevent future breakouts.
Syneron eMaxTM Technical Specifications
- Wavelength: from 400 nm to 2000 nm, depending on the application
- Spot width: from 2 x 8 mm to 12 x 25 mm, depending on the application
- Pulse rate: 0.7 to 1.2 Hz for light applications; 1.0 to 2.0 Hz for laser applications
- Electrical: 110VAC/230 VAC
- Weight: 77 pounds/36 kg