The Starlux 300TM is a versatile, multifunctional unit designed to treat a wide range of cosmetic issues and skin types. Seven handpieces and customizable settings mean you get the control you need for every application, from hair removal and acne therapy to skin rejuvenation and wrinkle treatment, and lots more.
Patented Technology, Multiple Uses
The Starlux 300TM makes use of Palomar’s multiple patents to achieve optimal results and maximum patient satisfaction. The unit’s Smooth Pulse technology ensures energy is delivered seamlessly, avoiding skin overheating that can result in patient discomfort and epidermal damage, while AccuSpectrum controls light emission for custom treatments that protect the skin. Palomar’s proprietary Photon Recycling captures scattered energy and redirects it to the target zone so patients get better results with fewer treatments. And finally, Contact Cooling chills the applicator tip to provide greater patient comfort and satisfaction.
The Starlux 300TM offers several interchangeable handpieces to deliver an array of treatment options for multiple cosmetic issues, including:
- fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing
- skin tightening
- leg vein treatment
- pigmented and vascular lesions
- under-eye dark circles
- stretch marks
- hair removal (thick and fine)
- acne treatment
- rosacea treatment
- scar reduction
- Lux 1540TM: Provides non-ablative fractional skin resurfacing for treatment of lines, wrinkles, scarring and textural improvement.
- Lux 1064TM: Specially designed to enable precise treatment of superficial leg veins.
- Lux IRTM: Offers fractional skin tightening using infrared technology for firmer, more resilient skin.
- Lux R/RsTM: Choice of handpieces offers permanent hair reduction in large and small areas for greater precision and better results.
- Lux Y/YsTM: Dual options enable effective removal of hair as well as treatment of pigmented lesions.
- Lux GTM: Provides safe, effective treatment of pigmented and vascular lesions, including rosacea flushing and telangiectasia, as well as photofacials for skin rejuvenation.
- Lux VTM: Treat existing acne and prevent future breakouts with this handpiece, which also treats pigmented lesions.
Starlux 300TM Technical Specifications
- Wavelength: 1540 nm
- Spot size: 15mm (320 spots per cm2)
- Pulse rate: 2 Hz
- Weight: 55 lbs/25 kg; cooling unit – 8 pounds/3.6 kg
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz