The Lumenis One™ accepts the Universal IPL, LightSheer, and Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG.
Treatment Applications & Specifications:
Universal IPL – Continuous contact cooling
- Applications – Photorejuvenation; Vascular Lesions; Pigmented Lesions; Permanent Hair Reduction
- Wavelengths – 515nm, 560nm, 590nm, 615nm, 640nm, 695nm, 755nm
- Spot Sizes – 15 mm x 35 mm, 8 mm x 15 mm
LightSheer™ – Continuous contact cooling
- Applications – Permanent Hair Reduction; Pseudofolliculitis Barbae
- Wavelengths – 800 nm
- Spot Sizes – 9 mm x 9 mm
Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG – Continuous contact cooling
- Applications – Leg Veins; Deeper Vascular Lesions; Non-Ablative Treatment of Facial Wrinkles
- Wavelengths – 1064 nm
- Spot Sizes – 2 mm x 4 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm
The Lumenis OneTM is a multifunctional device that offers a lot of treatment options and power in its trim, sleek design. With three handpieces to choose from, the Lumenis OneTM‘s guided treatment platform provides effective treatment for a wide array of cosmetic issues, including acne treatment, hair removal and rejuvenation of aging skin.
Technology Makes the Difference
With three handpieces and multiple filtering options, the Lumenis OneTM offers 1500 pre-programmed treatment parameters for effective treatment of more than 30 cosmetic conditions, and its built-in graphical, HIPAA-compliant patient database means you can track treatment histories for more precise and effective planning for each patient. A simple-to-use touchscreen interface and both basic and advanced modes accommodate technicians of different expertise levels while making it easy to see – literally – the treatment you’re selecting, right on the screen. Plus, computer-guided parameter selection software enables every operator to find the ideal setting for each patient, regardless of skin type or condition.
The Lumenis OneTM offers an array of treatment options, depending on the handpiece and the parameters selected, including treatments for:
- rosacea flush
- pigmented lesions including brown spots, age spots and sun spots
- vascular lesions
- superficial leg veins
- collagen stimulation
- hair removal and reduction
- skin tightening
- Universal IPL: Provides both low- and high-fluence options over both short and long pulse durations for truly customized results targeting the broadest patient population. Seven filters and built-in calibration optimize treatments for pigmentation, rosacea, large vascular lesions, facial and leg veins, hair removal, skin rejuvenation, skin resurfacing and wrinkles.
- LightSheer: Offers permanent hair reductions on all skin types including tanned skin.
- MultiSpot Nd:YAG: Three spot sizes and computer-enabled guidance, combined with built-in calibration and contact cooling enable precise treatment of wrinkles, leg veins, hemangiomas and telangiectasias while achieving maximum patient comfort.
Lumenis OneTM Technical Specifications
- Wavelength: 515 nm to 1064 nm
- Spot width: Variable, from 2 mm x 4 mm to 15 mm x 35 mm, plus 6 mm and 9mm tips
- Pulse rate: Variable, from 2 msec to 400 msec
- Weight: 338 pounds/154 kg
- Electrical: 110-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, dedicated line