The Cutera® Xeo was designed to offer multifunctional laser and light functionality in one go-to unit to provide the widest array of treatment options for patients of all skin types and tones. The Xeo platform enables operators to precisely control multiple parameters for every application type, achieving truly customized treatments and optimized results for every patient. From skin resurfacing and rejuvenation to hair removal to the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions, the Xeo does it all.
More Configuration Possibilities
Xeo provides three laser- and light-based modules that can be customized in multiple ways for the widest range of therapeutic options for every skin type:
- Xeo’s truPulse™ Nd:YAG 1064 nm laser enables treatment of a broad range of cosmetic issues, including effective and efficient hair removal, treatment of vascular lesions and all-over skin rejuvenation with no downtime. Contact cooling before, during and after every pulse keeps patients comfortable throughout treatment.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) options address multiple signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and lax, loose skin.
- And finally, the Er:YSGG 2790 nm laser offers fractional or full-field delivery of focused energy for the most effective ablative/heat treatments available.
Real-time calibration means you can change delivery options during treatment for custom results across broad treatment zones.
Depending on the handpiece and configuration you select, the Xeo provides effective treatment for:
- facial and leg veins
- port wine stains
- inflammatory acne
- sun/age spots
- dermatosis papulosa nigra (DPN)
- scar reduction
- skin tag and wart removal
- hair removal
- skin tightening and toning
- wrinkle reduction
- truPulse™ Nd:YAG: Provides all-around versatility for vascular lesions on the face and legs, hair removal, and overall skin rejuvenation with Laser Genesis™
- LimeLight®: Offers intense light treatment for sun and age spots and other pigmented lesions, vascular lesions and uneven skin tone; 2D 2D Revitalize Therapy procedure improves complexions overall.
- ProWave LX™: This handpiece is especially designed for high-speed hair removal as well as effective removal of difficult-to-treat lighter and finer hair.
- Titan®: Designed to offer deep, volumetric heating, the Titan® is an ideal handpiece for Cutera’s 3D Revitalize Therapy procedure for youthful rejuvenation of multiple skin types.
- Pearl®: Multifunctional, workhorse handpiece offers full epidermal renewal to address multiple signs of aging, including wrinkles and dark spots.
- Pearl™ Fractional: Provides effective treatment for deeper cosmetic issues like deep lines and wrinkles, as well as revitalization of tired and sun-damaged skin.
Cutera Xeo Technical Specifications
- Wavelength: Programmable depending on application, up to 2940 nm
- Spot width: variable, based on handpiece; from 3 mm to 10×30 mm
- Pulse rate: automatic, based on treatment modality in use; 0.1 – 300 msec for Nd:YAG
- Electrical: 115V/20A or 230V/20A
- Weight: 135 pounds